A Message to our Customers
During these unprecedented times, we want to continue to share the ways that Cambridge Savings Bank is here for you, for our communities, and for our employees. Our brand promise of "Always you" is built on a 185-year legacy of financial strength, flexibility, service and collaboration. While this time is unlike any other, we remain focused on our commitment to your financial well-being, and we encourage you to lean on us.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and local Massachusetts government agencies. This includes enhanced frequency and meticulous cleansing of all of our locations, branches and frequently touched surfaces such as ATM machines. Our teams and facilities are equipped with the training, tools and cleaning products needed. Additionally, we are encouraging any employee who may be experiencing symptoms of illness to stay home and get well.
As always, we are here to serve you, and we recognize you may have a heightened level of questions and concerns during this uncertain time. Your Branch team, Loan Officers and Customer Service teams are here to support you. Below you’ll find additional helpful information and resources to support you during this time.
ACCESSING OUR BRANCHES & YOUR ACCOUNTS
Effective Monday, March 23rd and until further notice, all CSB branch lobbies will be closed to the public. Also, out of an abundance of caution, in-person appointment banking is no longer being offered at any branch. We have six (6) drive-up branch locations that are available to support you Monday through Friday 9:00AM-4:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM-1:00PM. All of your banking activities can be serviced through the drive-up window. In addition to our drive-up branches, you can also use our three (3) ITM locations, or any of our many ATM locations to perform your transactions.
If you are sick or have been in contact with anyone who is sick or has been sick within the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you transact using our vast digital banking capabilities for consumer and business customers instead of visiting a drive-up branch or ITM location.
CSB DRIVE-UP BRANCH LOCATIONS
Drive-up branch hours are 9:00AM-4:00PM Monday-Friday and Saturday 9:00AM-1:00PM
626 Massachusetts Avenue
Burlington 3rd Ave
140 Middlesex Turnpike
188 Massachusetts Avenue
202 Sudbury Road
181 Great Road
54 Arsenal Street
CSB ITM LOCATIONS
ITM hours are 8:00AM-6:00PM Monday-Friday and Saturday from 9:00AM-3:00PM
Cambridge: Inman Square
1378 Cambridge Street
Cambridge: Porter Square
53 White Street
1 Thompson Square
ENHANCED CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Fee Waivers. Effective March 23, 2020, and for the next 60 days, we're waiving fees for overdrafts, CD withdrawals, ATMs and all other service related fees. These fee waivers apply to all customers.
Increased Limits. We have increased the daily withdrawal limit at all CSB ATM locations from $500 to $1,000. If you require an increase in your debit card limit for purchases, please call us at 888.418.5626 and we can temporarily increase your daily purchase limit as well.
Business Customers. A Message from our Business Client Service Team
- Residential Mortgage/Consumer Loan customers looking for information regarding hardship modifications for your CSB mortgage or auto loan, please reach out to our Customer Contact Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small Business Term Loan customers ($1MM or under), we are offering a deferral on principal payments for a period of four (4) months. By offering a deferral for the next four months of principal payments, your overall monthly debt service will be reduced for this period. Please note that any deferred principal will be due at loan maturity. We are in the process of reaching out to all of our current Small Business Term Loan customers with information regarding how you can get assistance with utilizing the principal deferment. If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Paycheck Protection Program This program provides loans to encourage certain qualified small businesses to retain employees through the COVID-19 pandemic and includes loan forgiveness subject to certain conditions. The Paycheck Protection Program will be available through June 30, 2020.
OUR ONGOING COMMITMENT TO SERVICE
Customer Contact Center.
Our Customer Contact Center is here for you, as always. Our team can be reached at 888.418.5626, Monday through Friday 8AM to 6PM, Saturday 9AM to 3PM, and Sunday 10AM to 3PM.
Online and Mobile Banking Services.
We also want to take this opportunity to remind and encourage the use of our vast digital banking capabilities for consumers and business customers:
- Personal Banking: cambridgesavings.com/personalbanking
- Business Banking: cambridgesavings.com/businessbanking
If you want to ENROLL in Online Banking, it's simple, and our Customer Contact Center can be reached at 888.418.5626. Or download our Mobile App today.
You can also use CARD CONTROL, which enables you to control your debit card(s) using Online Banking or Mobile Banking. Turn your card on and off, block certain types of merchants, transactions, and even set a spending limit. Learn More.
As a helpful reminder, you can make check deposits of up to $2,500 using our Mobile Banking App. If the check you're depositing exceeds the maximum deposit limit, please call us at 888.418.5626 so we can initiate a temporary limit increase.
CSB RESOURCES & FAQs
We are regularly updating our website to provide new information, share FAQs that other customers are asking, and resources and guidance from our government and the CDC. Check back regularly for updates.
To continue improving the experiences that you have with us online, we will be releasing some enhancements to our website coming soon. While we are making these slight enhancements to our site, we are not significantly changing the way that you interact with it. Importantly, the way that you access your Online Banking will remain the same as it does today.
ADDITIONAL EXTERNAL RESOURCES
We know that you may have other questions during this time, we want to make sure that we direct you to the most efficient source for advice and support:
- We recommend that you be "on alert" for an increase in potential fraud schemes during times like this. For tips to protect yourself, please visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website, www.ftc.gov.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Upon a request received from a state's or territory's Governor, SBA will issue under its own authority, as provided by the Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act that was recently signed by the President, an Economic Injury Disaster Loan declaration. Disaster relief loans are available to businesses in Massachusetts and small businesses can now apply directly through SBA for Economic Injury Loans. https://www.sba.gov/disaster
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is a package of measures introduced at the federal level to provide relief options to support individuals and businesses brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. To learn more about the specific elements of the program, visit www.sba.gov/coronoavirus.
- For specific questions about the Coronavirus, please visit the CDC's website, gov/coronavirus, or the Massachusetts Department of Public Health's website, mass.gov/covid19.
- View the following video for preventative measures provided by the Center for Disease Control:
CARING FOR OUR COMMUNITIES
Our mission of service and support for our communities is critical now more than ever. Our Charitable Foundation is elevating our giving by one million dollars for the current year. Our enhanced giving will be designated for organizations who may require additional support during this pandemic, such as food pantries, senior services, and other support organizations in the communities we serve.
Please know that during this unprecedented time, we remain focused on providing you with the best possible service, no matter what way you choose to bank with us. Thank you for being a loyal CSB customer.
President & CEO