CSB Branch Safety Policy
At CSB, our brand promise of “Always you.®” applies to the continued health, safety, and well-being of our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Effective Friday, February 19th, all CSB branches will be open and will no longer require you to make an appointment. At this time, our hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00am-4:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-1:00pm.
Customers who visit our branches will be required to wear masks when entering the building and follow social distancing. For customers who cannot wear a mask, please continue to bank with us through our branch drive-up window and ITM locations during branch hours, ATMs, and Online Banking.
To keep our customers and employees safe while in our branches, CSB will:
- Regularly clean high-touch shared surfaces like door handles, counters, desks, and ATM vestibules
- Use new barriers and branch signage to maintain safe social distancing
- Limit branch capacity to maintain a safe distance from one another
In addition to our safety measures above, our branch team members will:
- Wash their hands and use sanitizer frequently
- Avoid close contact with you and their fellow team members
- Wear masks to keep you, themselves, and their families safe
- Frequently clean and disinfect shared surfaces
Cambridge Savings customers who are enrolled in Online Banking can submit secure emails that include account specific information by logging into Online Banking and selecting the “Secure Email” option from the navigation bar. (It is located right under the “Sign Off” link). Please remember that you should never submit account and personal information through regular email as it may not be secure.