A Message from our Client Service Team
Our Business Client Service Team is available for you during this challenging time.
Direct Telephone: 617.441.7051 | Fax Line: 617.441.7070
81 Wyman St. Waltham, MA 02451
To ensure the safety of our team members, the Business Client Service team is currently working remotely, and Cambridge Savings Bank has limited resources staffed at our operations center and our branch network. We are working diligently to find a solution for inbound telephone communications, but until such time, email remains the most reliable form of communication.
We understand that there are certain conversations that need to happen over the telephone, specifically, we will not be suspending our standard identity verification calls. If you need to speak with us directly, please include the best contact number in your email, and we will contact you as soon as possible.
As you continue to prepare and test contingency plans, and as we work through these challenging times, we are here as a resource. We have compiled a list of common service solutions that we have available, and if you have any questions we urge you to contact the Business Client Service team or your Relationship Manager for assistance.
To all customers we recommend that Authorized Signers and Online Banking administrators review access to your accounts, ensuring that team member’s contact information is up to date. Additionally it is important to be cognizant of the increase in fraudulent activity, and to speak with your team members about adhering to internal controls, especially in stressful situations. When in doubt always insist on confirming details over a telephone call to a known contact at a known contact number. For additional information please visit the Resource Center page. This webpage details the branch network that is available, and will have current information as well as any updates from the bank.
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- If you are utilizing Remote Deposit Capture, you can continue to do so without interruption.
- We understand that there may be fluctuations in receivables, so if you need to temporarily increase your daily deposit limit, please send us an email (indicating the total dollar amount you need to deposit for the day).
- If you need to relocate your operations the check scanner will require re-installation of the device drivers. Please send us an email so that we can schedule a re-installation. This process is not necessary if you are also moving the workstation attached to the scanner.
- Although not intended for high volume use, Mobile Remote Deposit can be utilized as an option for making deposits. We can send you the mRDC User Guide upon request, and it is also available on our website under Business > Tools and Resources> Online Banking Resources.
- If you do not have Mobile RDC service, please have the Primary Online Banking Administrator submit a request via email. Once the service is active on your company profile, the Primary Administrator can further provide this access to all end-users.
- Please visit https://www.cambridgesavings.com/covid-19-resource-center/branches-itms-contact-center for updated branch resources
Bank by Mail
- Checks can be mailed to Cambridge Savings Bank at the address above, please send c/o Business Client Service. Please note: due to resource restrictions at our operations center, mailed deposits will likely take additional time to process. We will strive to have all deposits processed within 48 hours of receipt.
- During this time, Canadian check processing will be delayed, but we will still be able to accommodate your deposit.
Disbursements and Payables
ACH Origination Service
- If you are utilizing ACH services for payments, you can continue to do so without interruption.
- During this time, we understand that there may be fluctuations in payables, so if you need to temporarily increase your daily origination limit, please send us an email (indicating the total dollar amount you need to originate for the day).
- If you would like to add ACH services, please contact your relationship manager to begin the process. Please note that this service requires dual control (two people must be involved) and service approval. Implementation and Training takes approximately 5-7 business days.
- If you are utilizing Bill Pay service, you can continue to do so without interruption. There is a standard transaction limit of $9,999 and a daily transaction limit of $20,000.00. We can temporarily increase these limits, but payments in excess of $50,000 will need to be directed to a different payment channel.
- If you do not have Bill Pay service, please have the Primary Online Banking Administrator submit a request via email. Once the service is active on your company profile, the Primary Administrator can further provide this access to all end-users.
- If all else fails, authorized signers can always sign paper checks. If you need to order more checks, please email us, and please note, check orders take approximately 5-7 business days.
- If you are able to visit one of our open branches, we can coordinate the creation of a treasurer’s check or money order. Please visit cambridgesavings.com/covid-19-resource-center/branches-itms-contact-center to find the closest open branch.
- Please have an authorized signer contact Business Client Service to begin this process.
- If you have access to wires through business online banking, online wires remain the most efficient method of submitting wire transfer requests. If you do not have access to online wires, please have an authorized signer request the addition of this service. Please note that this service requires dual control (two people must be involved) and service approval. Implementation and Training takes approximately 2-4 business days.
- Fax based wires can be submitted as normal, please remember that our wire room is only permitted to contact wire approvers at the telephone numbers listed on the agreement. If you plan to relocate your operations, and normally receive verification calls on your office phone, please contact us to add additional telephone numbers to the agreement.
- Finally, in rare situations authorized wire representatives who do not have access to online banking, email, or facsimile, may request a wire transfer on the bank’s recorded telephone line. Please contact us if you need to utilize this option and we will assist with the process.
If you need to relay sensitive information to our team, just let us know. We can send you a secure email that allows you to reply through our encryption service, Mimecast, which provides end to end email encryption.
If you have any questions please let us know, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Business Client Service