Working at Cambridge Savings Bank is more than just a job—you will be building a career.
We have a strong philosophy and practice of promoting from within. As a result of the opportunity for growth, our employees stay with us an average of 8 years.
The following career development resources are available to employees of Cambridge Savings Bank:
- Education assistance at accredited colleges and universities, including classes at the New England College of Business and Finance.
- A wide variety of in-house training classes including leadership and coaching, business writing, sales & service, and systems.
- On-the-job training with team members.
- Cambridge Savings University, our online learning center where you can choose from over 100 courses about banking, compliance, MS Office, and professional skills. We track your learning activities in CSU and include your external and professional training as part of your transcript.
We also have development programs, such as:
- A 6-month Supervisory Development Program, for employees who aspire to or are new to a supervisory or management role.
- A comprehensive Retail Training Program for all team members who will be working in one of our branches or our Customer Contact Center.