Does my Cambridge Savings Bank debit and credit cards support Mobile Wallets?
All Cambridge Savings Bank Debit Mastercards® (with the exception of business debit cards) and credit cards are offering Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, or Google PayTM.
How do I get started with my Mobile Wallet?
Start by having your Cambridge Savings Bank debit card on hand.
For Apple Pay:
- Simply tap the Wallet app that's already on your iPhone®
- Tap + and follow the steps to add your Cambridge Savings Bank Debit Mastercard.1
- Tap Next at which point we will verify your card information
- When prompted, please call the number displayed on the screen so we can activate your card for Apple Pay.
For Google Pay:
- Download the Google Pay app
- Sign in with your Google account
- Simply follow the instruction to get set up.
For Samsung Pay2:
A Samsung Pay shortcut will be preloaded, allowing you to download and install the app. If not, download Samsung Pay from Galaxy Apps®.
- Open Samsung Pay and tap Get Started
- Enter a new PIN for Samsung Pay and enter again to confirm
- If it's your first time using Samsung Pay, you will be asked to add Payment Cards
- Add your Cambridge Savings Bank Debit Mastercard
How do I use my Mobile Wallet to pay?
Once your Cambridge Savings Bank Debit Mastercard is added:
- For Android Users: Make sure your device is unlocked and hold it to the terminal, no need to open the app.
- For Apple Users: Just hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID® or double-click the side button on your Apple Watch®, then hold it near the reader.
- For Samsung Users: Swipe up to launch the app, secure with authentication (either your fingerprint or passcode) and hover over the card reader to pay.
What happens if I get a new card?
Cambridge Savings Bank will not automatically update your card information in your wallet.
You can delete your old Cambridge Savings Bank debit card from your device and add the replacement card, which will create a new device account number.
Does it cost anything to use my Mobile Wallet?
There is no cost for using your Cambridge Savings Bank debit or credit card in your Mobile Wallet.3
Is my Cambridge Savings Bank debit or credit card protected against fraud under my Mobile Wallet?
Yes, you will continue to receive the same protection that you enjoy today with your Cambridge Savings Bank debit or credit card.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, Apple Pay, 3D Touch, Touch ID, iTunes® and Apple Watch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android, Chrome, Google Pay, Google Play and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Pay, Galaxy S and Galaxy Note5 are all trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
1If your debit card is already connected to your iTunes® account, just enter the card security code within Wallet. Follow the instructions and you're ready to go.
2A Samsung account is required to use Samsung Pay.
3Cambridge Savings Bank does not charge a fee; however, standard data rates may apply from your wireless provider.