Are there opportunities for Cambridge Savings Bank Employees to transfer to other positions within within the organization?
We believe in promoting from within. Employees who have been in their current position for a minimum of six months, and are performing well in their current role, are eligible to explore other opportunities within the Bank and are encouraged to move internally.
Are training and development programs available to Cambridge Savings Bank employees?
Yes, we offer a range of in-person and online training opportunities for our employees, including:
- An education reimbursement program for accredited colleges and universities
- A variety of in-house training classes including leadership and coaching, business writing, sales & service and systems
- On-the-job training with team members
- Cambridge Savings University, an online learning center where employees can choose from over 100 courses about banking, compliance, MS Office, and professional skills
- A comprehensive Retail Training Program for all team members who will be working in one of our branches or the Contact Center