AUTOMATED TELEPHONE BANKING SYSTEM
For answers to your banking needs, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can check balances, verify the dates and amounts of your most recent transactions and more!
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARDS
Need to report a lost or stolen debit card? We’ve got you covered.
Choose from any of the options below to report a lost or stolen debit card:
- Visit us in branch
- Give us a call at 888.418.56261
- Send us a Secure Email through Online Banking1
- Stop by one of our ITMs located at our Burlington: Cambridge St, Charlestown, Harvard Square, Inman Square, and Porter Square branches Monday-Friday: 8am to 6pm or Saturday: 8am to 3pm
1We can be reached via phone or email: Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 3pm, or Sunday, closed for calls, email support available from 10am-1pm. If you need assistance outside of business hours, please call the number listed above and follow the system prompts for debit card inquiries to reach our 24/7 debit card support team.
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
Saturday 9am to 3pm
Sunday closed for calls, email support available from 10am to 1pm
We are closed on federal holidays and Easter.
For Hearing Impaired Customers
Cambridge Savings customers who are enrolled in Online Banking can submit secure emails that include account specific information by logging into Online Banking and selecting the “Secure Email” option from the navigation bar. (It is located right under the “Sign Off” link). Please remember that you should never submit account and personal information through regular email as it may not be secure.
Deposits by mail
Cambridge Savings Bank
P.O. Box 380206
Cambridge, MA 02238-9906
CLOSED ON THE FOLLOWING FEDERAL HOLIDAYS IN 2021:
- January 01, New Year's Day
- January 18, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 15, Presidents' Day
- May 31, Memorial Day
- July 04, Independence Day (Contact Center closed)
- July 05, Independence Day (observed)
- September 06, Labor Day
- October 11, Columbus Day
- November 11, Veterans Day
- November 25, Thanksgiving Day
- December 25, Christmas Day