AUTOMATED TELEPHONE BANKING SYSTEM
For answers to your banking needs, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can check balances, verify the dates and amounts of your most recent transactions and more!
Melrose Bank Customers Telephone Banking 866.4.MELROSE (6357673)
LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARDS
Need to report a lost or stolen debit card? We’ve got you covered.
Choose from any of the options below to report a lost or stolen debit card:
- Visit us in branch
- Give us a call at 888.418.56261
- Send us a Secure Email through Online Banking1
- Stop by one of our ITMs located at our Charlestown, Inman Square, and Porter Square branches Monday-Friday: 9am to 4pm or Saturday: 9am to 1pm
- Melrose Bank Customers can report a lost or stolen ATM/Debit Card at 800.264.55782
1We can be reached via phone or email: Monday - Friday 9am to 4pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm, or Sunday, closed for calls, email support available from 10am-1pm. If you need assistance outside of business hours, please call the number listed above and follow the system prompts for debit card inquiries to reach our 24/7 debit card support team.
2You can also use this number if you have become a victim of a phishing or spoofing scam and have unwittingly provided your account number and PIN. Lost or misplaced cards can be deactivated instantly through Online Banking or our Mobile Banking App.
Mon - Fri 9am to 4pm
Saturday 9am to 1pm
Sunday closed for calls, email support available from 10am-1pm
We are closed on federal holidays.
Melrose Bank Customers
Melrose Bank Online Banking Support
Cambridge Savings customers who are enrolled in Online Banking can submit secure emails that include account specific information by logging into Online Banking and selecting the “Secure Email” option from the navigation bar. (It is located right under the “Sign Off” link). Please remember that you should never submit account and personal information through regular email as it may not be secure.
Deposits by mail
Cambridge Savings Bank
P.O. Box 380206
Cambridge, MA 02238-9906
- January 01, New Year's Day
- January 20, Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 17, Presidents' Day
- April 12, Easter
- May 25, Memorial Day
- July 04, Independence Day
- September 07, Labor Day
- October 12, Columbus Day
- November 11, Veterans Day
- November 26, Thanksgiving Day
- December 24, Christmas Eve - closing at 3:00pm
- December 25, Christmas Day
- December 31, New Year's Eve - closing at 3:00pm