Asset-based lending options for small business
In today’s challenging economic environment, many companies are taking a hard look at their liquidity. Some businesses are choosing to work with financial professionals, such as asset-based lenders, to improve their liquidity position for the short and long term, according to Yvonne Kizner, senior vice president of asset-based lending here at Cambridge Savings Bank, in this podcast.
Listen as Kizner discusses:
- What the term “relationship lending” means and why it’s so important right now.
- Trends in the asset-based lending (ABL) space, specifically as they relate to the impact of Covid-19.
- Qualities banks should have to succeed in a changing business landscape.
- How Cambridge Savings Bank has helped clients through liquidity crunches, supply chain issues, increases in pricing for raw materials, needing to prepay for supplies, and other challenges.
- What to look for if you’re seeking a new banking relationship.
- How the PPP and Main Street loans impacted the ABL market.