Bank exec discusses the benefits of asset-based lending, especially in times of uncertainty
In this podcast, Bobbin discusses asset-based lending and the benefits it offers businesses looking to secure financing, especially during economic downturns or times of transition.
“We've found (asset-based lending is) a very flexible and useful way to provide maximum liquidity through senior secured financing to assist companies undergoing evolutions in their businesses, transactions with less certain outcomes, major capital investments or rapid growth situations,” he said.
Listen to this podcast to learn about:
- The difference between asset-based lending and conventional commercial lending.
- The benefits of Cambridge Savings Bank’s asset-based lending.
- Cambridge Savings Bank’s process when underwriting asset-based loans.
- Why asset-based lending is beneficial to businesses during times of uncertainty.
- The value of client relationships and engagement in lending.